Its Coach Joey and I want to give you some fitness tips for After Holiday Damage Control.
For those of you that don’t know me. I’m NASM CPT, USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach, USA Powerlifting Club Coach, Insanity and Fitranx Certified Instructor best way to describe me is a Body Empowerment Coach.
So we stuffed our faces for Thanksgiving Lets be honest.! Don’t bug out or get worried. But lets reverse the damage immediately.
So most likely the weight gain you are seeing is from Water Retention. But the thing I get most concerned about is the backslide that can occur.
So here are my steps to get dialed in and this is what we are doing in my group Warrior Fitness Camp.
- ReAssess Your Goal Immediately. Create a SMART GOAL Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time Based
- Get together with your transformation team that will keep you accountable. Make sure they know your goal. IMPORTANT.
- Create your promises that you know you will not break. Break this down from week to week.
- Join a Challenge or Create a Challenge for yourself. I created the SPRINT to CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE Inside my camp. We are doing various fitness tracker challenges. I will give away some prizes and we MAKE IT FUN TO GET BACK ON TRACK!
- Pay attention to your Fitness Tracker and Log your food in there. You will notice immediately when you are off the path a bit.
- Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate and lay off the alcohol for a bit.
The biggest part is GET UP and GET ACTIVE. Get Re-focused and Re-balanced. Starting eating those healthy foods and I promise in a few days you will see your weight come right back down.
And make a sprint to christmas so you feel amazing at those holiday parties, feel confident, and empowered. And best of all enjoy those holiday parties without guilt!
You already know what it is Warrior Fit Check Our Records Impeccable.